For 31 days straight, I posted something every single day. …well, every night since I hit my creative stride in the evening hours.
You know what?
Blogging every day is hard work! That’s okay though. It was so worth it. It was just one more thing to add to my list of 2013 accomplishments.
My 2013 Goals
- Start Painting Again
- Get a dog
- Go back on Gluten free diet
Exercise (walking from the couch to the fridge does NOT count)
- Cut back on the soda. ( Your hips will thank you immensely.)
- Start a blog
- Blog every day for one month
To date, I have completed 12 acrylic paintings. I got Bear earlier this year when he was just a tiny ball of wrinkles. I’m slowly adding more gluten free foods to my diet and I’m down to one soda a week (if that). The blog was a bonus. 🙂
…..we are not going to talk about goal #4. It is evil and vile and it’s name shall not be uttered here.
And now on to 2014! Since setting goals and accomplishments, rather than resolutions I KNOW I won’t keep, worked so well for 2013 I’m going to do the same thing this year.
Goals for 2014:
- Enter at least one art competition
- Have a piece of art published
- Take a trip/vacation just for me
- Watch Game of Thrones and see what all the fuss is about
- Stop putting off Doctor visits until the last minute
- Expand Online store for artwork (I have so much art that needs to be added it’s not even funny.)
- Try Tai Chi (it is good for relieving pain, from what I’ve read)