10. It’s Monday
9. I was forced to get up before noon. (There should be a law against this people)
8. Apparently everyone suddenly forgot how to drive today but me.
7. There was a Justin Bieber song on the radio. (I just threw up a little bit in my mouth just now.)
6. Someone drank the last of the coffee and didn’t make more. Now I have to do it.
5. Pulled in to a meeting I know nothing about. It was also really boring.
4. Bear the dog decided my good pair of heels made an excellent chew toy
3. The cleaning crew raided the emergency chocolate supply at work. Heads will roll people.
2. I ran out of coffee
1. I’m having a bad pain day.
The number one reason I can be an angry bear, is actually a serious one. Mostly it’s because I’m in pain. In 2006 I was diagnosed with Stage II Endometriosis. For the squeamish, it just means that I have an auto immune related disease that affects my reproductive organs and causes me pain 24/7. Like anyone who suffers from chonic illness, I have good days and bad days. On the good days my pain is mild and I go about my life as normal. On the bad days, It takes all my energy just to get out of bed much less go to work and function like a normal human being.
I’ll go into more detail in another post later this week. I’m still working out how to explain the details of my illness. For me it’s not something I talk about much, but I really want to address it in my blog because it is part of my life. Not the most important part mind you and thanks to some amazing doctors I have many, many good days. 🙂
It’s just hard to explain something that for me is an everyday thing.
For you non squeamish folks, you can read learn more about endometriosis here: